Monday, September 30, 2013

Spa A School

Trade Name: Spa A School. Act in Minneapolis City as Job Training Services business.

Mailing address detail:
Street Address: 4411 Winnetka Avenue North
City: Minneapolis
Local zipcode: 55428
State: MN
Call "Spa A School" at (763)504-2772.

When my daughter was about seven years old, she asked me one day what I did at work. I told her I worked at a college - that my job was to teach people how to draw. She stared at me, incredulous, and said, 'You mean they forget?'
Author: Howard Ikemoto

Now it's possible to find map for "Spa A School" use of Google Maps: Press right here





Spa A School is a registered business in the state of MN.

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.


Tagged with:Spa A School, 4411 Winnetka Avenue North, Minneapolis, 55428, MN, Spa A School

No comments:

Post a Comment