Friday, October 25, 2013

Personnel Decisions

Company Name: Personnel Decisions. Work in Minneapolis City as Job Training Services business.

Location info:
Street Address: 6600 France Avenue South Suite 425
City: Minneapolis
Zipcode: 55435
State: MN
Phone by call to "Personnel Decisions" at (952)915-7600.

I would rather be ashes than dust. I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Author: Jack London

Now you can discover locations for "Personnel Decisions" using Google's Maps: Click right here





Personnel Decisions is a registered business in the state of MN.

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.


Labeled with:Personnel Decisions, 6600 France Avenue South Suite 425, Minneapolis, 55435, MN, Personnel Decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment